Know what makes an afternoon comprised of sampling some of the region’s best food, beer and wine even better? The sweet and savory fact that all your munching and sipping helps a good cause.
The 27th annual Taste of Central Pennsylvania returns to Strawberry Square (11 N. 3rd St., #100, Harrisburg) on October 26 – a delectable romp through signature foods, flagship brews and seasonal wines all produced here in Central PA. The annual event is produced by the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank and, with nearly $2.5 million over the past 27 years, reigns as the organization’s most successful fundraiser.
Early bird tickets went on sale today (available through October 6), offering discounted access to more than 50 restaurants, caterers, breweries and wineries from across the region. VIP, private tasting and general admission tickets are available.
To date, the following participants have been confirmed for 2014:
- Allenberry Resort Inn & Playhouse
- Appalachian Brewing Company
- Arooga’s Grill House & Sports Bar
- Chef Exclusive, LLC
- Coffee Time, LLC
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Federal Taphouse
- Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino and Penn National Race Course
- HACC – Olewine Center for Culinary Arts
- Hershey Road Family Restaurant
- Isaac’s Famous Grilled Sandwiches
- Kegel’s Produce
- Kessler’s, Inc.
- Messiah Dining Services
- Mount Hill Tavern
- Mow’s Southwest Grill
- O’Reilly’s Tap Room & Kitchen
- P & R Baked Goods & Desserts, Inc.
- Pierce Catering
- Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
- Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey
- Skybox Sports Bar at Hollywood Casino and Penn National Race Course
- Sunday Dinner Bistro Catering
- What if…of Hershey
Applications are still being accepted if you’d like have your restaurant, brewery, winery or catering operation represented.