Articles, Arts+Culture, Television
Following her short series “Chelsea Does…” on Netflix earlier this year, Chelsea Handler’s talk show “Chelsea” has taken off in all the directions her former E! show should have done.
The latest addition to Handler’s hit endeavors airs a new episode on Netflix Wednesday through Friday every week, and she’s tackled everything from politics, to sex, to grammar.
So, why watch “Chelsea” to get the scoop on all these things? Why not just watch “Sesame Street” and “Sex and the City” simultaneously and call it a day?
1. She’s learning about the topics presented on the show as she goes along, much like many of us.
2. Like you, she’s not ready for the commitments of marriage and children. She’s happy with her dog.
3. She’s just as annoyed with some folks’ terrible grammar as you are.
4. She’s got hella guests – like, good ones.
5. She’s thinking the same things you are about this election.
6. She just wants to understand the world, much like the rest of us.
What are you watching on Netflix? Send us your recommendations.