As either one complaining coworker or overly excited person with a Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand may have informed you, today is the first day of fall.
And obviously, the sky is falling.
It seems that with each changing of the seasons there are those who, no matter what age or walk of life, have never experienced weather or seasonal customs before.
You know who I’m talking about. Tammy, 30, who thinks that, magically, because it’s a certain day in the month which indicates a specific equinox, she should wear that cute pea coat and leather boots in 85-degree weather.
Or Phil, who, at 56 years old, still says, “Pretty chilly this morning, huh? Where’d that come from?”
And then we have the middle-class 20-somethings, who are drinking hot flavored coffee beverages, sweating their little bodies away and posting their drink over their sandal-clad feet on social media with a tiny leaf emoji next to the caption, “fall, lulz.”
But, if it’s not one of the above creatures, it’s one of these poor souls. Bless them.
1. This person, who didn’t hear that pumpkins are a mild diuretic, and should be eaten in moderation.
— Steve Roberts (@SteveRobertsTO) September 22, 2016
2. Or this one, who gets fall confused with the NHL playoffs.
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL YALL HELL YEA — aLITssa (@alissaDAkissa) September 22, 2016
3. This guy, who needs help, stat.
ITS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL pic.twitter.com/AlZ2HiBo0r
— kool jordan (@hallowsreid) September 22, 2016
4. These people, who can’t just appreciate the small things in life, and ruin it for everyone.
5. Or this person, who’s in violation of HOA rules.
Wishing all a happy first day of Fall🎃 pic.twitter.com/qPk0Gsu6D3
— tim cornwell (@247razz) September 22, 2016
6. And Japan, who’s taking it too far.
7. This guy, who shouldn’t be in a field with all that lightning. Someone should check on him.
Well Come Fall…
Happy new Season, friends !!! pic.twitter.com/H2y1DQDKdb
— Stefano S. Magi (@StefanodocSM) September 22, 2016
8. This lady, who’s new.
It’s fall, and you know. what that means! I know what that means! I do know what that means. I do. Do I? Do I know what Fall means???? — audrey farnsworth (@audipenny) September 22, 2016
9. PUPPER, YOU SHOULDN’T EAT PUMPKINS.
🐾😺🎈🐯🍒🌞🐾 I didn’t expect you that early … fall. But if u r here now … pls behave. Lovely autumn start Kitten World pic.twitter.com/1YlbaI4pIz
— The Cult Cat (@Elverojaguar) September 22, 2016
10. This person, who clearly doesn’t know that September and October are actually estranged spouses and going through a messy divorce. God, Kali, the gall.
tomorrow is fall which means it’s practically October&October’s sis is November&November is cousins with December so it’s Christmas tomorrow — kali (@KaliKoolin) September 22, 2016
11. Or this one, who has her priorities straight.
This Fall, don’t forget to:
-Get you flu shot
-Buy an umbrella
-Not vote for Trump
— Allie Goertz (@AllieGoertz) September 22, 2016
12. And this one just needs to hold their horses.
i’m ready for fall and winter weather and clothing. — اليشا (@YEEZYSOULED) September 22, 2016
13. This scamp, who needs to cut back on their caffeine intake.
FALL STARTS TOMORROW AND HAUNTED HOUSES GO INTO ACTION IN 10 DAYS. THERE IS SO MUCH TO BE HAPPY ABOUT. 😁🎃🍂
— Common White Girl (@CommonWhiteGirI) September 22, 2016
14. This guy’s back from the dead and pretty salty about that pie.
15. These jokers, who need an excuse to drink. Good one, guys.
— Tröegs Brewing (@TroegsBeer) September 21, 2016
16. Can someone tell this person it’s still September?
The month of October is so exciting to me. The weather change, the fall colors, comfy clothes, timbs, pumpkin patches, and Halloween. 🍂🎃 — ➰ (@4nnakitty) September 21, 2016
17. This guy, who’s probably pretty grumpy today.
tomorrow is the 1st day of Fall and if a trick-or-treater doesn’t wake me up at the stroke of midnight w/ a pumpkin pie & black cat I’m mad
— Joe Robles (@JoeRobles) September 21, 2016
18. This jabroni, who’s prejudiced against preseason games.
19. These sorry folks, who are only allowed out of their houses for five months out of the year.
120 Fall & Winter date ideas 😍😍😍💕 pic.twitter.com/VcEa2VgMi6
— ❁ Boho Life ♡ (@wanderIostus) September 21, 2016
20. This guy, who only feeds his family once a year. Eat up, kids.
Hooray it’s fall! Time to bake all the things! — Leon Husock (@LeonHusock) September 22, 2016
21. These guys don’t know what fall means.
— Dose (@dose) September 22, 2016
22. No, Kay. That’s not how this works. God.
since it’s fall now can i wear boots?? — kay (@kaylclem) September 22, 2016